Wednesday, September 1, 2010

testing testing testing

Its 5.15am and we just had our sahur. And now I'm here lying on the bed with my hubs snoring his heart out with his hands around me, tend not to miss any body contact. While I wonder why my eyes having a difficulties to doze off. Maybe because of thick nescafe I've had just now. Maybe... So I grabbed my phone and started to tweet. And I get bored after a liltle while. So I decided to give this blog a shot. I've never posted any entry via mobile. So let see how would this turn out to be.

Well, life been treating me good so far. I am blessed with a loving husband who knows how to lend a hand, sometimes two in my daily household chores. I am moved when he cooked rice for us, did the sambal belacan and the one incharged for even peeling off the shallots skin.I have my own car and I am able to drive around whenever my hubs not around. its easier for me to attend the swimming class, dance class and aerobic class at Panaga Club. And of course I don't have to rely on my hubs 100% if I need to do some shopping. All I need to do is start the engine! And I can choose either to bandar sri begawan or miri. And I have the internet connection already. Which has quite helpful speed. I have good astro coverage and a lot of dvd copies to watch.I need not to worry about paying bills because there is someone far more better is helping me to take care all of these. I am allowed to wake up late no matter what. I am not obligated with morning or evening traffic jams. I can have lunch break like ten times a day. Nobody will scold me. Nobody is judging me. I am free from office gossips and politics. I am a happy bunny. I mean what else on earth should I ask for more when I am granted with this kind of happiness.

Anyhow, I get bored easily. I am that kinda person that always need something new to venture on. I miss my hectic life. I miss my packed schedules. I miss meeting people or in other words, the clients. I miss working late. I miss everything.

I think I'll look for a job. No I won't take it as a career since my careerpath is changed after I got hitched.Its not about monthly salary or a paycheck. Money is not everything to me. I am very thankful for what I had today. I have enough. Alhamdulillah. Everyone knows the difference between a job and a career. A career is a long term thingy and reflect to your self satisfaction while a job is not that. for now, my family is my career. Hehe. I mean I enjoy every minute of being the madam of the house. Arranging everything from a-z. Organizing stuffs with my own sweat. Cooking every meal with my own hands. But I have so much time left. I really think I'll look for a job, at least to kill my time. I won't go for very serious job. Neither a time-killing one.I am not a career driven person. Neither an ambitious one. Call me lazy. Call me traditional. Call me whatever u want. But I think I was born to be pampered. That's what I am now :) on the other hand, its not easy to get serious in your career once you are an expat's wife because u'll be travelling around the world with a very short notice.. And I enjoy every second of it to bits.

What do you think? Where should I start? A resume maybe? Or maybe a new pair of shoes? hahahahaaaa...Maybe I'll do some reasearch first. And now I need to sleep. I can't let my mr hubs alone in the la la land. :p

p/s:posting an entry through your mobile is not bad at all!

5 comments:

miszeita said...

haven't seen how ur new house looks like... maybe u can share something abt it later. a pix or two would be nice :)

btw, abt the new field/job u want to venture, yes, a research might be helpful. or maybe u already have something in mind on what are the job scope u r looking for? :)

schmellow said...

aah kan. shud have posted some pixies. ok2 i'll do it later. nak keje ape tatau lagi. kalau keje accountant nnti balik lambat :(

~ Lady D ~ said...

amek tempahan jahit manik jela mie..xpun cupcakes..keje kt umah je. flexible time. bestnye!!! so jeles la...

Jes_Oren said...

nak kj pustakawan?nak?..

hehe

miszeita said...

hehe... blaja culinary ke... ada org buat online biz x sana? hehe