Thursday, September 23, 2010

i missed my girls

i have a terrible period pain for couple of days. i really don't understand that i didn't suffer any of period cramps before marriage yet now i'm having it like every month. anyhow, i am thankful that i can still move my butt off to do my chores. even it has a very minimum result because of my slow movement.

to make it worst, my hubs is not around. :( he's on the rig to complete a job that he has been prepared for 8 months ago. (lagi lama dari preparation kawen ok) ... this is the first project in the world to drill oil onshore.so its an experiment actually. if the project turn out to be ok, then he'll be the hero. and vice versa. i pray that this project will be a success. pls everyone, lets pray for him and the team. *finger crossed* . and this project left me sleeping alone with the bolster. there's no one to rub minyak cap kapak on my tummy or to massage my back when i need it. i have to do it by myself. huwaaaaaaa. i tell you, its different when you are applying it by yourself because a husband palms' is far more better comforting than your own. now i miss him. :(

being left alone make me misses my gfs back in KL. well, i know today they are throwing a bridal shower to dyna. i really wish i can be there. :( its hurt when your friend is tying the knot and you're not there to celebrate the moment. furthermore, i have to admit that my gfs are the best party organizer in the world. they won't invite any of your fav artist or book the most expensive venue, but they will prepare everything from scratch to make it so lovely, fresh, meaningful and fun. i still can remember on how they did on my bridal shower and birthdaysss. OMG, i tell you , the deco + the lovesssss= they were priceless!!! and the most creative person ever is my darling eita! honey, i miss you so much. and not to forget, the person with the fresh and fun ideas is my lalink, nisa! lalink, thank you for your love. :* and of course, not to forget the person who will make sure the party is cheerful and bring smile on every faces, my baby aida! dear, i wish you were here with me. of course there will be ayu, nurul, farah, nana, hana, ana midori, and many more. kalau nak list semua sini mmg takkan habes. owh i miss you guys.
i wish everything will go smooth sailing bridal shower as planned.

owh, i need to get dressed. i have a farewell party later. and i know the party won't be as hilarious as my party with you girls.

6 comments:

miszeita said...

wish u were here, darl :(

miss u much!

XOXO

dYnA said...

miSs Mimi jugAks!
ThankS foR the touGhts..

doA mimi tuk dinA & amAd pOn daH cukuP dari jAuh... xpE mimi, in no timE, we'LL sEe yoU sOon ;)

ohtheaida! said...

i know how it feel when u have period cramp.i experienced it all the time. :( saba tau. eh awak, love you!

schmellow said...

eita: i miss u :(
dyna: my prayers will be with you
aida: sape ntah bg theory lepas kawen takde period pain. tipu betul

kHeRoNe NiEySa said...

sumer tuh ader hikmahnyer...

u wanna noe wat???

d more far far away we are...
d more we appreciate each other...
d more we miss each other...

but u noe wat lalink???

u are alwiz close to my heart!!!
lap u & miss u to death!!!
xoxo

schmellow said...

lalink: i will always lap you too. lap here lap there :P

xoxo