Thursday, September 30, 2010

of pick-up lines

when we were young (and singles) , men did come and go with funny, stupid, sweet and bad pick-up lines. i stumbled into these and i was laughing all my heart out. remembering my those dating days, mr hubs was so rare in using the pick-up lines, because he was so straight forward guy. hahahahaa. but i can say he is improving days by days, weeks by weeks, months by months, hence years by years. well man out there, my daddy once told me, never date a man without a sense of humor. and that made me looking for years for the mr right. anyhow, cinta itu buta. yang kita takmo tula yang kita dapat. hahahhaa. padan muka. but seriously, single man out there, pls be creative with your pick-up lines because it really does help you to catch a girl's attention. :) here are some funny pick-up lines with answers that shows you guys have no chance at all. hahahaha


HE: I'm a photographer I've been looking for a face like yours!
SHE: I'm a plastic surgeon. I've been looking for a face like yours

HE: May I have the pleasure of this dance?
SHE: No, I'd like to have some pleasure too !

HE: How did you get to be so beautiful?
SHE: I must have been given your share !

HE: Will you come out with me this Saturday?
SHE: Sorry! I'm having a headache this weekend !

HE: Go on, don't be shy. Ask me out!
SHE: Okay, get out!

HE: I think I could make you very happy
SHE: Why? Are you leaving?

HE: What would you say if I asked u to marry me?
SHE: Nothing. I can't talk and laugh at the same time!

HE: Can I have your name?
SHE: Why, don't you already have one?

HE: Shall we go and see a film?
SHE: I've already seen it!

HE: Do you think it was fate that brought us together?
SHE: Nah, it was plain bad luck !

HE: Where have you been all my life?
SHE: Hiding from you.

HE: Haven't I seen you someplace before?
SHE: Yes, that's why I don't go there anymore.

HE: Is this seat empty?
SHE: Yes, and this one will be if you sit down .

HE: So, what do you do for a living?
SHE: I'm a female impersonator.

HE: Hey baby, what's your sign?
SHE: Do not enter.

so guys, good luck with your pick-up lines to impress the girlsss.... hehehe

and tonight i am treating my hubs for dinner. hehe. we are eating out tonight since i am wanted to celebrate mr hubs' successful accomplishment on his previous job. i am so proud of him. so tonite i am splurging him with sushiiiii.. actually it has been more than two months from the last time we had our sushi. so i have made a reservation for 2, in Escapade Sushi. well, i can say that this is the most famous Japanese restaurant in Brunei, i guess. i promise u i'll make a review on this later. however, its nice to reward yourself , and especially your loved ones, be it small or big achievement. at least they'll feel appreciated and loved. a motivation to be better and better i guess. :)




and what is his favorite pick-up line?

you smell. lets shower *awwwww*

1 comment:

ohtheaida! said...

hahaha...gambaq tanak kalah!