Tuesday, November 2, 2010

halloween? nahhhh

i just wrote yesterday that i'll be super busy this month. but it does not mean that i will abandon my social needs. come on guys.i won't turn into a hectic bookworm. never will i. you know i learned on how to divide my time? owhh ya i should share it with you. later in my next post ok?


well, to be honest, i still go out to the market (because i have to! bluergh), still do my household chores (owh yes no one else will do it for this house if its not me? double bluerghh), still have to make time for beloved mr hubs (or else he claimed that he'll get lonely! hahaha), and of course i still need to blog, twit and do some blog-walking. hehe...


and do you believe that studying can make you get hungry even faster? seriously. i am not lying. after hours of punching numbers on my calculator, i'll hear some weird sound from my stomach. then my brain will start imagining delicious tarts or cakes, some pavlova, and even worst it brings me to the nasi with asam pedas ikan merah + bendi. ok now i am salivating!! damn damn damn.


so mr hubs, i blame my books if i gain any more weights after this month ok?


then i found this on net. another food blog. but this time, its an extraordinary food blog. this beautiful woman has a unique way of explaining food stuffs, which can make anyone drool. there is a little biography on her. she gave up her job and pursuing what she likes. the best part is, her husband share the same interest with her. so sweet!! she has published a lot of cooking books. now i envy her. :P


i am glad to find her here in the blogsphere and am proud to know such a great food expert.


they are just celebrating halloween, which is so not my thing. but the way she decorated the food make it soo interesting. check it out ppl.


this picture, she cut the egg and put some olive to make the eyes. hahaha. creative!



this spidey web bun is really nice.


ghost and cemetry cookies looks sooo fun.


OMG this brain is just soooooooooooooo real.



and this is my personal favourite. definitely i would like to give it a try later!
she shared the recipe how to make this vampire cookie lollipop here.





isn't it fabulous? do you like it ???

No comments: