Friday, July 2, 2010

so now i'm an expatriate

My husband went off to friday prayer, leaving me alone with the tv on and my lappie. alhamdulillah i cooked him and his frens lunch. well, i can say that it wasn't that bad for a beginner like me to cook. hahaha. but at least i put my best to feed my husband. :P luckily the mart is just next door and i just need to walk a block away to reach pasaraya Soon Lee. nama saja pasaraya Soon Lee but they sell Esprit okay!!

honestly i am still adapting myself with a married life. it maybe a little bit awkward when you normally leave it to your bibik to do everything back at home and now u gotta do it by yourself. much more awkward when you have to indulge with "man territory". i admit that i laughed when i was folding my husband's boxer at the very first time. then i am getting used with clothes lying on the floor or bed and even the toiletries getting out off place. however, i can say that we are so happily married and staying together makes us a grown up a little bit. :)

do you believe in rezeki after marriage? i do. a fortune teller once told me that i bring luck to my spouse. very much luck. well i used to not to believe it that much actually. but i believe that god will grant us something good in return when we did good thing. alhamdulillah, i can say that my husband got promoted. he will be permanently transferred to brunei as an international mobile engineer. with this, he entitled for all the expatriate's benefit over here. i was so happy that we're going to live our life in our own. my husband insisted me to stay here with him. yela, takkan nak tinggal sorang2. betul jugak. but somehow deep in my heart i torn into two since i told my parents that i'll be in brunei for just two weeks! now it becomes permanent. how can i put this into words to tell them? :(

tomorrow we'll be going back to labuan to take all of our belongings back to brunei. oh yeah, we moved to a family house in labuan since the company gave us one, but we only stayed there for two days. now the house need to be released. i love the house. its huge and beautiful. :( well, not to be sad, my husband is taking me to choose a house in kuala belait this evening. we're going with the agent. i know we wont get as huge as our prev house in labuan. but i don't mind. as long as it is fully-furnished with clean household and area, it should be fine with me. by the way, its hard to get nice landed house on our budget since most of the landed house here are big. maybe we opt for an apartment. i dont know. we'll see how. the agent has 8 houses to show us. and once we make up our mind, we'll move in asap. then everyone from malaysia can come to brunei and stay at our house. (read: GFs i am waiting for u guys!!!!).... and i am excited!!


owh ya. this is a picture of us in phuket. ok i need to have a review on my pre-honeymoon to phuket. i owe you this one

3 comments:

~ Lady D ~ said...

i am so jealous. really want to have my own married life. but.. too hard to setle down. haih =(

kHeRoNe NiEySa said...

i am waiting 4 u to come back!!!haha

Mohd Sukur Ibrahim said...

nak kawin jg...haha