Thursday, July 15, 2010

i'm coming home

di suatu malam yang larut lagi sunyi, well takde la sunyi sgt, derang tgh men game kat luar :P.....

me: so how do you feel about i'm going back to kl? excited? sad? happy?
mr hubs: you are the one who really excited. telling the world you coming home and planning on the places you wanna go with your friends. you think i dont know?
me: of course i'm excited. so you going to sleep alone?
mr hubs: yeah. with these pillows. no one is going to look after me anymore....


i admit its not really easy to react to this. yes i am excited to go home but at the same time i'm going to leave my husband. we have never been separated since our marriage vows. and now we are letting the South China Sea come between us.

well its nice seeing other people is waiting for us to come home. i have a neverending chat with my sisters that kept on asking me to come home quickly. frens are sending private messages about it. my lalink put a wall post on her facebook. my girlfrens tweet about it for almost everyday. while the most hilarious thing is when my eita wanted to put a daisypath countdown for this. ahahahaa. you are so funny lah bb. i feel so blessed that i have people that care so much about me. this is what i can describe as money cant buy. even i stayed so far away from them, but i still feel they're very close to heart of mine.

i'll be in KL for just two weeks. and i have a full packed of schedule for this period of time. there's a lot of things to do. frankly, i cant commit to sudden meet up program. i have doctor's appointment to attend. i need to withdraw myself from uitm since i'm going to study ACCA in brunei. then a visit to ACCA is a must to register myself for december's exam. owhh i have durian date with the girls and also a photoshoot session with my girlfrens in the white room. woohoooo. i'm exciteddd!!! i need to settle everything that related to my wedding. i have a few matters that still pending such as JAWI, Puspanita, Photoaura and the list go on.then i need to hand over the company officially since i cant commit anymore. i'm thinking of selling all my shares.. then i'm going to spend a lot of time in IKEA since i have to shop for our new house in brunei. (read: brunei doesn't have IKEA). then i'm going to ship all the household along with my mini to brunei. before that i need to go to the bank for the released letter to bring my car over here. not to mention i have to start the renovation for our house in damansara damai. that one is the most hassle thing that i must do. owh jangan lupa, hantar baju raya. ahahhaa. tatau la ape naseb kalini. and i have a lot more in my to do list. huwwwwwaaaaaaaa..................

see, i'm not coming home just for fun. owhh pls people dont ask for souvenirs from me as brunei has nothing special to buy. all i can say everything is expensive overhere. as my hubs said to me, dont convert the currency if you wanna buy anything from the mart or else you end up buying nothing. it has the same price with malaysia but different currency.
for example: a loaf of gardenia bread
malaysia: RM 2.00
brunei : BND 2.00
same right? but when we convert BND to RM, its actually RM5 already. doubled the price!! tu baru roti. blom masuk mende len.

so if you coming to brunei, pls bring more money. :P

well mr hubs, you know that how much i need to come home. i know how bad you wanna be with me. i wanna be with you too. but honey, i'm helping you now. 2 weeks tu kejap je. pls ask our maid to iron your shirt okay. takmo pakai baju kedut2 pegi office like you used to do. its not cool after all. :)



ok countdown begins!!

9 comments:

miszeita said...

meeting u is a PRIORITY! :)

travel safely.

*hugs*


p.s: i post a ticker in my blog. yeah, no kidding.

schmellow said...

OMG!! i am speechlesssss.. owh i wanna go home and hug u

waNny said...

wahs .. coming home ..

i interested in the part of selling ur shares .. hahahahahaha :D

Mohd Sukur Ibrahim said...

blk juga ko akhirnye...meeting kita paling penting ok..a lot of thing kite kena discus..before jumpa sesiapa..plz refer kt aku dulu tau

dYnA said...

yeAy! cAn't Wait! :*

kHeRoNe NiEySa said...

cnt wait to c u!!!!!!!!!!!!missing u like hell ok!!!

wej said...

very nice!!!
woohoo...

Apple iPad Tablet (64GB, Wifi)
Of Eagles Blog

=)

Anonymous said...

I love your blog. Please check out my new blog! Support me if you can! :)

http://helpmegetmusicback.blogspot.com/

Thanks and I look forward to reading your future blog post.

Melissa

being a wife said...

salam. Tadi i nak surf 'acca n brunei' and ur blog was listed..huhu..jauh jugak awak kt kb tu kan..tp ramai gak org semenanjung dok kt ctu n kt miri..anyway,just wanted to say hi..im a bruneian actually but my husband is frm kuantan..and we're living in brunei..btw,nice blog! Ps; ikea (the 'real' ikea store) xde kt brunei but some of the things ade jual..kalau u g airport mall (times square) or at beribi just beside kedai makan mamih..but its damn expensive kalau convert to RM..unless u r desperate nk beli ikea stuffs bole la..so anyway.. :)