Friday, July 9, 2010

tomorrow is israk mikraj

tomorrow is israk mikraj. and it falls on friday. what a day. israk and mikraj happened as malaikat jibril took nabi Muhammad s.a.w to the heavens, where he tours the circles of heaven, and speaks with the earlier prophets such as Ibrāhīm, Musa, and `Īsā, and then to Allah. according to traditions, Allah instructs Muhammad that Muslims must pray fifty times a day; however, Musa tells Muhammad that it is very difficult for them and they could never do it, and urges Muhammad to go back several times and ask for a reduction, until finally it is reduced to five times a day. and Muhammad even saw all kind of punishments for all the wrongdoings done by the human being. MashaAllah. i wish i wont be lazy to perform my prayers. alhamdulillah now i have my hubs to lead me in my prayers. i feel so calm and serene when he whispered surah-surah lazim in our prayers. i'm thinking of fasting tomorrow,but i supposed to have my period since my menstrual cycle is currently normal by tomorrow or a day after tomorrow. if i missed this one, i need to get my pregnancy test done. hahaha.



i think brunei announced it as a public holiday. but my hubs being bound with the shell company, so he might have a chance that he's on duty tomorrow. i don't mind. because i am used to it. all i know is he is taking me out in the afternoon for a movie, or two. yeah we're such a movie freak. we're going to empire cinema which is located in the building of empire hotel in jerudong which is said to be the most expensive hotel in brunei. i am pretty sure that the place must be majestic enuff to amaze me. remind me to bring mr 550D okay. i am so sure i'll have a splendid weekend!!

and i have one thing that kept on lingering my mind. i am craving for a slice of chocolate indulgence. no i dont want a whole big fat cake, i just one tiny little slice. its enuff. don't bluff me, i know there are secret recipe's outlet around bandar seri begawan . :P . i cant understand why i needed it to be salivated in my mouth so much. *droollll*





oowhhh puhhllleeaaseeee geettt meee oonneeeee!!!!

6 comments:

haney said...

let me send u one... ;p
now close ur eyes.

one..

two.

three..

tadaaa....


[owh!the jampi wont work yet...]

huhu..

*bila lagi mahu jumpa kamu ya mimi..

kHeRoNe NiEySa said...

i'll buy 4 u...
but i'll eat 4 u too,haha

ngidam eh lalink???

schmellow said...

aney: thank you. mementang bday kamu yer

lalink: ohh jgn pk bukan2 plis. ini cuma craving mcm mahu mkn kerang bakar pavillion with you. uwaaaaa

~ Lady D ~ said...

ngidam?? apekah? =)

kHeRoNe NiEySa said...

oh noooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!kerang bakar...subway...yong tau fu...ok now i plaks yg craving!!!but kenot222222...im in d process to make a comeback...my trainer dh bising,wuwu:(

ohtheaida! said...

if u kenot, i can kak nisa. kak mii balik jom la makan semua tu plssss.nak vitamin niiiii! T_T