Monday, May 10, 2010

L.O.V.E

L is for the way you look at me
O is for the only one I see
V is very, very extraordinary
E is even more than anyone that you adore

i am so in romantic and slow number songs right now. mane taknye, i just came back from seeing my best friends , my lalink and hanna. we had our date at pizza hut maju junction as the place is just nearby with hanna's workplace. punye la busy bercerita and proposing songs sampai pizza kecik yg diorder terpaksa di tapau. tak habes okay!! rekod sungguh. kalau la slalu cmni, mesti semua pun bole dpt body mcm nisa. seramping kerengga gitu. hehe

well, saya telah dibekalkan dengan ratusan lagu-lagu romentik especially wedding songs for me to choose.lagu merenjis la.lagu potong kek la. lagu turun tangga la. lagu vclip la. lagu macam-macam la diorang ni. padahal nak guna tak sampai 10 pun lagu2 tu. huhuhuu. yang klasiknya, siap burn dlm cd!yg tak sempat burn dlm cd toksah ckp la. berderet. hahahaa. well nampaknya i wont be able tu tune in any radio station at the moment! takpe-takpe. ini utk finalize cepat2 which songs i wanna pick since we need to crop it here and there.i wish i cud have more fast number songs on my wedding. *aku kan suke lagu clubbing*.hahaha.. nisa pulak busy with the vidclips. yeahhh she's incharge for my childhood vclip. :) she is sooooo rajin that she edited all the pictures one by one for the vclip. unfortunately her hdisk crashed last week! huhuhuuu. and now she wants to do it all over again.. huhu.. nisa lalink, u dont hv to edit. i just need a simple vclip only. i appreciate your effort so much!! :* :* well, i'm happy to see each of my best frens are having the same feeling with me towards the wedding. i can see all of us are so excited. including my fiance's friends.. siap buat countdown utk dia lagi. hahahahaaa. funny

and actually today i had a very hectic schedule. harini setelkan roadtax and car insurance kete mr bean yg kaler merah tu. and then setelkan doorgift tambahan untuk majlis dirumah. haritu ckp kat rumah 1000 je tetamu. skarang tetamu kat rumah dah jd 2000 org. so tak ke haru nak kene beli tambah for another 1000. kalau beli siap takpe la jugak. ni beli dan kene tambah2 riben and tq tag one by one. tak ke byk keje tu. huhuu.. takpela, kawen kali ni je. dah org nak dtg, kire bersyukur la tu kan. semoga berkat majlis ku ini nanti.sampai rumah mmg rasa nak tdo sampai esok pagi saje. but then my supplier called that she was on her way to my home. what did i order?


taraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.......




flowery marshmallows!! it looks so yummeyyy but my mum warns me, this is the highest calories candy on earth you can find!! hahaha. even more scarier, these marshmallows will be kept in my room until the packaging day! woohoooo... all i can say is "mimi, sabarrrrrrrrrr!!!! nanti tak muat baju kawen" :P

2 comments:

Nariko said...

Those marshmellows are for me? Aww u're so sweet

schmellow said...

ohhh i know ur at the end of the confinement period yaaa.. :P