Sunday, February 7, 2010

shed some pounds

i attended my cuzzie's engagement this morning. the event was wonderful. everyone was wearing blue colour.whoever came with other than blue colour looks so weird. this is one of the reason i hate with colour theme. hahahhaaaaa. luckily i was being informed earlier to wear blue.

so while the people were busy layan-ing all the guests, i was busy putting the favor boxes into a well-decorated basket. it was so sweet because the family did the favors by themselves. of cos i think that is sweet because i hardly make anything by myself to give away to as many as 200 ppl. beli wont consume much time. ahaks. :P

when i finished my "task", i saw a weighing scale under the cupboard. i secretly took out that machine out. cepat-cepat naik atas tu since the last time timbang was i can't recall. hahahahaaa.




and this weighing machine showed me a real "big losser" moment to me. oh gosh. i gained 4 kilograms in such a month i guess. huhuhuhuuu.. and now i am panicking! the thought of changing detergents made my shirts and jeans shrink is totally wrong! i am the one who getting bigger and bigger. no wonder i can't fit my jeans anymore. and i cant even wear my baby tees. i have huge belly that if i wear baju kurung people thought that i am pregnant! silly......


i am really in a big trouble. i'm boiling in the hot soup i think. i'm going to have my first wedding dress fitting on 1st april 2010. i hope it wont be any april fool for me such as i cant go in my wedding dress! huahuahuaaaahuahuaaaahuaaaaaa... people knows me with high metabolism rate which means i cant get fat easily because i burn the calories faster. so when i put on weight, that is clearly shows that i am overeaten!


Pls dont tell me to exercise. i cant be the 2nd nisa, i am not discipline to have my routine like that. even i think i cant spell exercise correctly! for me walking from my door to my car is also an exercise. hehehheeee...now i really need to control my meal and food. i have a very big missin befor 1st april 2010. i need to shed at least 4 kilograms in this month. or else the fitting session will be a torturing session for me. aahhahahaaaa... totally! because i was 45kg when i went for my body measurement for the wedding dress. oh please frens. help me! i dont want to turn out this way on my wedding day! :(






oh pleaseeeeeee i'm begging you. help me to diet. do not offer me pasta or sushi ok?

picture: google

2 comments:

Unknown said...

haaaa...tau pon....no more sushi, no more tony romas, no more TGI, no more delicious, no more chillis and etc....satu main course je per day..the rest mkn buah..hahaha..kalo tak, kene pakse jogging 2 kali sehari..tau??

ms.dz said...

ok, noted. no sushi, no pasta, no chilis,... but Delicious tu exception only on 27 Feb (baby shower)... but u can eat salad if u want... i'll watch ur diet on that day, don't worry :P