Tuesday, January 26, 2010

my first entry for 2010

hello people!

ok this is my first entry for 2010. hahaha yes i know its already 26th of january 2010. but who cares? its still january.. :P


it has been such a a looonggggg time since i last blogged! i understand that my work routine has been so hectic that i dont even have time to blog.yeah i change the layout again. its not much. i just change the citrus to a cherry. red cherry. :) i love red color actually. hahahaaaa.


owh i miss blogging. it has always being my favourite pastime since my first year back in mmu melaka. bukit beruang to be exact... yeah how i missed that place.


well 2009 was a great year. ups and downs will always there in wutever year i guess. 2010, i started my year with a new company. incorporated by me and 2 frens. i know i'm still young to run my own company. but seriously, i am a sucessful and young a business lady in progress! i believe i'll be achieving my target. check out my company at http://www.qazryn.com


well theres something great is gonna happen this year. I'M GETTING MARRIED!
hahahhahaaa seriously i dunno whether i am ready for this or not ,tp kata org nak tunggu ready memang sampai bile pun tak ready which i also agreed!!
everyone will get married.and its all about time. maybe my time has arrived.
getting married at the age of 26 years old is not young enuff i guess.self-groom starts now for a greater future.. ahhahaha. cam tak kene pulak ayat tu dekat situ. takpelah. nevermind.


so, since this year i'll be tying the knot. i believe most of my entry will be much on the wedding preparations. :) don't get so boring because u may need to refer it one day.hahahahahhahaa... and dont get too excited since i cant promise constant updates as well! hahahahaha.... but i'll try , i promise :)


ok i'll post more. now i have to fetch iman at school.

No comments: