Sunday, November 2, 2008

Tagged 1

ok this girl tagged me.

Starting time : 2004
Name : mimi
Sisters : 3
Brothers : 1
Shoe size : 5
Height : 161cm
Where do you live : Sepang

Have you ever been on a plane : Yes
Swam in the ocean : Yes
Fallen asleep at school : Yes.Always
Broken someone’s heart : Yes
Fell off your chair : Yes
Sat by the phone all night waiting for someone to call : Yes
Saved e-mails : Yes
What is your room like : Messy

What’s right beside you: Handphone
What is the last thing you ate : Sushi King

Ever had…
Chicken pox : Yes.Left me with scars
Sore throat : Yes
Stitches : Yes.Forehead and knee
Broken nose :Yes

Do you...
Believe in love at first sight : Sometimes

Who was/were…
The last person you danced with : Amirul
Last made you smile : Iman
You last yelled at : Nobody

Today did you…
Talk to someone you like : No
Kissed anyone : No
Get sick : No
Talk to an ex : No
Miss someone : YES! always...
Who do you really hate: this fella who can be so pretentious at times
Do you like your hand-writing : No
Are your toe nails painted : No

Whose bed other than yours would you rather sleep in :My sister's bed at home :P
What color shirt are you wearing now : Brown Hard Rock Cafe Paris
Are you a friendly person : I would say no
Do you have any pets : Used to
Do you sleep with the TV on: Sometimes
What are you doing right now : Eating
Can you handle the truth : Depends.

Are you closer to your mother or father : Both

Do you eat healthy : No. I eat what i want
Do you still have pictures of you & your ex : No
If you’re having a bad day, who are you most likely to go to : nisa
Are you loud or quiet most of the time : Quiet. hehe
Are you confident : yes

5 things I was doing 10 years ago
1. I had crush on someone from next class. I forgot what was his name. But he's cute
2. I was canned at the assembly
3. I was on board every weekend to go home, Penang-KB, to and fro. home sick punye pasal
4. I was thinking not to fall in love with a guy. I liked girls. OMG
5. I listened to boyband songs. haha

5 things I would do if I were a billionaire
1. Ferrari sebijik
2. Buy my mum everything she wants
3. same goes to my dad
4. also my loved ones
5. sedekah. ehem ehem :)

5 of my bad habits
1. Sleep with make-up on
2. Shop when i dont really need
3. Eat when i am not hungry
4. hold grudge
5. procrastinate!!

5 places I’ve lived/living
1. Jln Long Yunus, Kota bharu
2. Kulim
3. Butterworth
4. Bandar baru bangi
5. Sepang

5 people I tag
1- nisa
2- hana
3- nett
4- farahayuni
5- fz

No comments: