Saturday, October 6, 2012

I have a pair of beautiful eyebrows

When comes to shaping the eyebrows, i am the dumbest among all. Seriously i dont know how to do it perfectly. I dont have thick eyebrows that i need to trim it regularly. But when your eyebrows are so messy, you definitely cant stand it. I tried once to shape it by myself, i mean shaping it using the eyebrow liner and it was so frustrating when my sister told me that i looked like SINCHAN. Yes thank you.

Dulu,i love to use my cheapskate skill- go to buy an eyeliner and ask the beautician to shape my eyebrow. I always get this extra service when i go to buy make ups. But nowadays, they cant do it anymore. Katanya, nnti kene saman. Pffttttt. The last one i got this extra service was at estee lauder alAmanda, dalam parkson tu. pastu no more.

And finally i found this!

No more sweat!

I can always go to have a trim. But this one is wax style. Scary? No pain at all. They put some antibacterial lotion first. Small patch will be put on the eyebrow after they draw a line. The patch is slightly hot because of the honey wax. And then, zappppppp!! Finish!! Lastly they will do some trimming to even the shape.

And this service only offered at benefit counter :)

1 comment:

~ Lady D ~ said...

interesting! katne ni mie?