Monday, January 30, 2012

Hard to let go

Dear who-ever-tries-to-change-me,


Let me tell you. Just because a person smiles all the time, doesnt mean their life is perfect. Sometimes the quietest people like me have the most to say but they tend to keep to themselves. Please give us a chance to express ourselves. Because we, have feelings too. We have right to speak on our opinion and the view from our eyes. Dont quickly judge our personality. No we are not hypocrite. We are trying to be ourselves. Yet, you want me to shut my mouth. Yes i know you'll be happier if i keep everything to myself. Yes, you want me tobecome that "yes man!"

come on, people.

Before you judge my life or my character, walk in my shoes, walk the path i have traveled, live my sorrow, doubts, fear, pain and laughter.
You want me to change. And i twisted into someone i dont even recognize. And you said your intention is for a better me. Do you think i'm happy?

Just because the heart heals doesn't mean it wont leave a scar. And my heart bleed still.

1 comment:

kHeRoNe NiEySa said...

sabar k lalink...insyaAllah everything going to b fine:)

_________________________
I added cool smileys to this message... if you don't see them go to: http://s.exps.me